Friday, November 24, 2006

It has been very long since he got so angry with me. Having self-cooked instant noodle alone..... No matter what happen we would still eat together. It's different now. It's a bit stressful to live with a perfectionist. Likewise it is very stressful for him to live with an imperfectionist. And, i've never like to talk to an angry person. Because he would hear with an angry mind and i hate talking to an angry tone. What's the point? I always picture i came to this world in just a short period of time. Everyone is. We came here to enjoy everyday. I would not especially allow my loved one to hurt me, my feelings, my thinking. Why spoil other people's day? To me, no matter what happen, it's not worth hurting someone. If you dun get the deal, that's it. Move on. But if you hurt someone, it's gonna be sometime before he/she gets heal. Or at times, it's gonna be a lifetime scar. Why get angry or annoy over somebody else? ???? the world? the people? Do you think u can change them? I was thinking whether does this come to his mind: I'm already so frustrated, and yet u didn't try to help abit but mess me up!!! ??? Ha ha ha... laugh it off, that's me!

No comments: