Thursday, November 15, 2007

Re-live!

I thought i was dying yesterday. Was given 3days mc after seeing the doc. Urinary tract infection again. Though this round no blood urine (yet) but was never as torturing. I would contracted this twice or thrice a year. Doctor said i'm one of those woman who are prone to urine infection.

As i felt it when i went for the 1st passing in the morning, i immediately apply 'water-parade'. This is the only method to wash off the bacteria when it happens. Ya, the sharp pain went away after more than a dozen odd rounds running to the toilet.... then my gastric gave me problem. It became nauseating when the thought of drinking water came. I kept on burping. Really can't drink anymore.... but i have to. Doctor later said i had too much and too fast.

It's really an ordeal before going to the clinic. I really thought : Take my life if u want, dun make me suffer! (which BK scolded me later) I thought i may fainted death anytime. My head is cracking and giddy, gastric pain, feel nauseating, feeling cold but sweat my shirt, needs to run to the toilet every 2-3 mins experiencing the sharp pain at the end of passing. Can't feel, my hands and legs are a bit numb. Can't see, my head is spinning. Oh my God, this is really torturing. And, at the clinic, almost fainted again while waiting for 20mins.

Felt a little better after first dose of medication. Though all the symptoms are still there, but at least it release the excruciating sharp pain. Slept through the whole afternoon...... and here,,, i'm well & kicking this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,

I'm so shocked n sorry to hear about ur illness (again!) A big big hug to you!! However, I "truly" understand your feeling as I had also one bad experience in March this year. So, I fully & completely know how did you feel & what did you go through these days... It's really awful & painful experience... I still scare of it when I have thought about this bad experience now...

Well, you must take gd care of yourself, drink more water and regularly everyday. Don't stress yourself and don't ever have those silly thought anymore!! (Although I did the same when I was ill last time. Hahaa...) Just bear in mind, take gd care of urself as there are many people who care of you surrounding you! (Hug)

Gute Besserung! WIshing you will recover soon.