Monday, May 19, 2008

Long weekend

It was really an eventful weekend for me. We have not really spend much time shopping in S'pore for some time. Things were expensive here. But, just a Sat, we've spent $2k along Orchard road. The $1.8k was spent on my 'replacement'. Because of my carelessness and negligent, i've lost my 'wedding necklace', a 0.36c solitaire. Very very sad. i think i dropped either at the beauty salon (there's wer i took it out and put in my pouch together with my watch. But having wear my watch, i could hv drop it at the same time, forgotten abt it. only remember it the following day.) ok, luckily hubby didn't made a big fuss. instead he said if it's meant to lost, then probably it's time to get a bigger one. But we all noe, it's the meaningful of it. Having been wearing for 4 and half yrs, i'm such big muddle-head. Lost my wedding ring in Zermatt. Lost my wedding pendant in S'pore. He said the next one i'll lose is my earring. I kept quiet, dare not say anything abt this..... ssshhhh.... Anyway, he got me a 0.48c G colour with GIA cert fm SooKee. See, a 0.5c would jump up by $1K. Gosh... To me, this is really really good enuf. And, i'm gonna be guilty for my whole life for this. I really miss my old pendant.

alright, he spent about $150 at Isetan on clothings..... but hey, that's bought with my shopping voucher... (",)

Saturday, my first time to the Zoo. I'd thought it's boring and the usual stuff. But cool, it's really interesting. Now then i see why it is World's famous. My cousin and aunty with kids, all 7 of them came. We met at the zoo and stay till abt 3pm. Joined Janice at Wild Wild Wet at 5pm. Meant to celebrate Javier's 2nd birthday. And gosh, only at the small pool, i can even enjoy myself very much with the kids. I haven't even gone to the bigger pool. I told BK we must make a trip ter....

My relatives stay over at my place and we had b/fast at the market, went Chinatown makan plus jalan-jalan. I felt so 'tourist' these 2 days. It was great! Truly enjoy with them. And, i must say, great kids my cousin have....

No comments: