Our fengshui master suggested we re-paint our wall in the living room. And there shud be baby luck this year but my health must be good and i must stay happy. Hence, i've decided to change my name. From now, i am call 'Happy Chew'... ha ha ha.
Very enjoy our weekends lately when we stay over at cousin's place. I love being with my darling niece, and to be close to my cousin, once again. I felt like asking him: "do u miss grandma?" It is hard for a guy to do 'heart talk'. But only with him, can i find nostalgic moments. 3 of us has been staying closely together since very young. We were brought up by grandma. He used to be very very mischievious and a few times being chased away by grandma yet he would stay on, not going back to his parents. Even for once, grandma was so angry that she threw out his clothings on the streets... ha ha... and when we moved house he'd follow us. I'd think only he can understand how much i miss grandma, how much i miss those days now that grandma is no longer with us. Coming 5 years without my angel grandma, so fast. I'd always remember her teachings, the way she talked, the stories she told, the look in her eyes, the touch, the closeness, the everything that we've shared.
Time will not wait for u. My darling niece is 12 yrs old. Very soon she'll be a grown up young lady. I really really missed those days.
1 comment:
Dear HAPPY chew,
I am HAPPY for you getting a HAPPY name! :-) You're right, actually we should stay HAPPY whatever we do, wherever and whenever we are... The good luck and happiness would only come when we're HAPPY!
Thank you for your invitation at your place, we're really HAPPY as we could gather again. We're indeed enjoy the HAPPY hour. Except the work, I'm enjoying the HAPPY moment spending with my mum at the moment. Such a long time I haven't been denoted and pampered by my mum. :-) So, our life is pretty busy here since we come back to Switzerland.
Regarding your work, don't give too much of pressure to yourself. Man says: when the God closes this door, the's another window will open for you at another side! I always believe that you'll find your right direction and succeed in your own business one day.
Ok, day is quite late here. Before I go to bed, I wish both of us lots of good BABY luck!!!! Jia you la, jiemei!
Your dearest sister,
Jean
Post a Comment