Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Pampered me
Had the most expensive instant noodles! about $45 dollars a bowl! ya, yes! I sliced up the abalone and put them all in. This is the most expensive le ba... So pampered lor... The Husband doesn't like abalone at all, so I had it all. 2 cans from my neighbour, 4 cans I bought for steamboat at home but now ended up with 2 cans only. Ended up I had 2 and half cans alone, ya, on my own.... I had a great abalone feast, is shiok de lor.... woohoo... So ashame some people couldn't afford even 1 during CNY, so guilty mum only bought 1 can for herself cos she said it's too expensive (and that 1 can, half of it inside my stomach digested after the reunion dinner).... sorry sorry, I'm soooo sorry. But hor, I didn't expect I have such generous neighbour, didn't expect 1 group of frends and my colleagues didn't come my place for steamboat this year... hee hee... And hor, I'm so guilty again I've got 1 can of abalone from the CNY lucky draw in the office! ;p Sometimes, when God want you to have it, nothing can stop it! muahahahaha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment