We reached the chalet at 5plus on Sat. 4 of them, Juno, Janice, Javier & niece went Wild Wild Wet. Not many turn up though. Her parents, Serene and hubby, 1 colleague, Jovina and Weide. Lay Kian having headache, Jackie down with fever. Tricia no reply. Our gangs no reply. Too much! We were left with alot of food and 1 kg cake. Check out this morning at 10am, we went for Mcdonald breakfast and a walk to the park. It's been quite a while we went chalet oredi..... think i still prefer G8... the pool is right in front no need to walk so far. hee hee! more comfy.....
I, or rather we, really pity Janice. Not in anyway, but being bullied and threatened by her niece. Yes, she is capable to manage the 2 kids. But in her way, she has kind of lost herself. Know wat, the niece was so jealous of her boy that she can threaten Janice by hurting the little one. Though she did it out of jealousy and may be kind to him and care for him at times. But when she need Janice's attention, it was that. The niece was like: If you dun play with me, I'll hit him. If you carry him, i'll cry. etc. She has been very patient and generous with the love for her, we respect her for that. On-lookers like us may said it easy. We guess she hadn't found the method. And we couldn't help much.
My sis-in-law has been trying hard. She brought E-sean to her monthly checkup and update him on the little brother inside her tummy. She asked his opinion for names. There must be some effort done to let the older ones accept them even before they come to this world cos the changes may be abrupt to them. They have been in the full attention and under the limelight for so long. When suddenly, the focus is not as much, they may feel insecure and unimportant.
*************************
I think very soon we will be like one of those couple who starts shouting at each other liao! We were lovey dovey for the past few days. (Anyway, it always happen once in every few days) Just because of 'one cup and half cup', it stir the tornado and we end up angry in bed. After half cup of the chinese med, he asked for a cup of hot water. (which i heard: give me a cup of hot water) After i served, he made some crude remarks and raised his voice. Complaining that i never listen and that how can he take 1 cup of water at that hour (it was abt 11.15pm then). I can take it when initially i thought he was trying to joke but when it got serious as he raised his voice, i started fuming! I shouted back to him. Is that a grave mistake? I heard a cup. And if so, you don't have to finish all anyway. Wat's the problem now? I can never take it when he starts yelling and complaining like this...... Hey, i just finished almost 40mins. leg massage on him. We were alright having a good chat, watching Spider-man II then. Sometimes i wonder if anyone else can stand the roller-coaster treatment? of cos there are worse....
I also wonder if it was the drugs that he has been taking that couldn't control his temper? (it could have been worse cause it really affect the temperament) Yes, it was always an excuse, or rather a comfort to tell yourself that: look, the condition is different here. Count your blessing. Or, see, it is already a blessing you can be with your loved ones. Then people would tell you, when 2 meets you have to give and take. Yes, i understand. I know. I read. I see. I feel. But when you're in it, in the situation, you'd think : So, i made the choice. I have to go thru it, live thru it, suffer thru it.... is that? Otherwise, everything is just so beautiful. When there is no anger in you, everything is perfect, everything is worth sacrifice for...... Again, this's life!
1 comment:
Hi dear,
What a cruel real life?! But, it’s so true!…
Well, I'm as a 3rd party; I don’t know what to say... In fact, it’s hard to give any comment especially on this issue. But, I just want to tell you that I'm so agreed with your thought. Actually, you're not alone. My honey and I often have arguments these days, although we married less than 1 year. Sometimes there were just because of minor things... Sigh! Marriage is the most difficult subject and not easy to manage, you and I have to learn it for the life time!... Don't give up; you're the best wife on my eyes. Giving you my big hug, gambate!
PS: Regarding Janice’s niece issue, I agree that Janice should find the right way loving/caring her niece. The method using by your sister-in-law is the best and wisest way, I guess.
Post a Comment