Monday, May 28, 2007

Finally....

Jas tendered her resignation last week. For the past few days, i've been helping out the ops. There is still no instruction on staff arrangement. I'm left with all 3 very new CSO. Gosh! Standing in, teaching them, problem solving and my own quotation.... how much more can i do? I'm tired too. We badly need a sympathetic & appreciative boss. (ya, pray hard) Now is the employee's market out there. The pay package is much more attractive. What i got this year for increment is not even enuf to cover the inflation rate, not to say gst. (despite boss got his new BMW 5 series and i heard they even got a few units at Sentosa Cove) Just wonder why they'd rather pay tax than giving to their employees. Sigh,,, local bosses? I'd say, individual!

I can't wait to get my cert soon. Thinking of changing trade by 35. Enough is enough. One should experience more. Never too late....

No comments: