Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Half year passed....

So fast! before u knew it, it's coming mid June. The GSS is on. Mind u, gst will be increased to 7% next month. How i wish i can afford a 'Five Match Stick' watch.... just if i have the $$$! D'ling said bring me to AMK market to see woh....

Think i can start my new biz next month, home-based. I'm really looking forward to this, my dream. Last week itchy eyes, went to see a shop in central. Just half a shop rental at $5K a mth. Gosh! Excuse me, nothing going to happen just yet... it's just a dream which may realise, or i hope to realise in 3yrs time.... at the moment, gonna start everything home-based. By the way, Jean, i'm into body massage. How i wish we can do this together, a massage boutique focus on health and wellness. My dream, when stable, add on health food/drinks, add on free massage for old folks home once a mth, add on physio therapy for the unwell. All these require studies and certificates.... i'm working on it. At least, i make my very first step.... Life is short! Do what you dream, say me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi...

I'm glad to know that you're moving towards your dream at the moment... "jia you"! I know you'll make it! ;-)

Good question: What is my dream? After I read your article, I've thought about this issue... Letting you know when I find the answer...

PS: I such an idiot as I've accidently made an mistake and cancelled my air-ticket booking online yesterday. Thus, I've to re-book my reservation today. I really fed-up with my self sometimes... "รง%*(+)(/*0?...

Jean