I swear i've never had such feelings toward someone before, never. & i've never been this irritated, especially towards an elderly. Gosh! I couldn't help but still need to harp one last time. I prepared steamboat last evening and invited her over. Hubby always show concern and call her every other day to see if she's taken meal, how is she. We would meet her on almost every Sun whenever we had breakfast at the market. But there's never appreciation. There's never satisfaction.
During the trip, her son would worry if she felt cold, she eats well, she walks well etc. When my mum and other aunties praised her for having a caring son. She would reply: he did this just to show people! Even my mum also felt unfair. How could she say this to the outsider?
I dunno who else met such a difficult person. If you do, pPls enlighten me...... Only those who met will understand.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to read this kind of news, again! Although I haven't met such "problematic" people before, I guess I still understand how you feel...irritating, annoying, feeling like beating someone up???... By the way, my former FM was also an unreasonable, terrible and horrible woman. Every single word came out from her mouth let me wanted to beat her up previously (in my mind). But, I'm lucky as she's only outsider who is not related to me for whole life...
Well, I really hope there is someone who could share their similar experience with you, so that you would feel better... take care my dear!
Cheers,
PS: I dreamt of you last night, you looked remain the same like 5,6 years ago who was always cheerful and charming. ;-) I'm so happy to see you in my dream again.
Post a Comment