When we watch the channel * programme and heard ah Gong 'reprimand' that uncle, we knew this is a big issue. Nowadays ah Gong rarely voice out during 'gathering'. When he open his mouth, you know it is something he couldn't afford not to redress. We have been very sensitive to the "R" thing. Being bloggers, or any writer, forum reader, no one would say or mention the touchy things.
Ok, to a certain extent i'm quite a patriot. I dun take for granted what we have today. I've admired what our leaders did for us, for our nation. I'm proud of my identity. I felt great whenever i'm oversea showing off my red passport. We knew the history, our history. We also know many people out there are eyeing us, watching us. Some just wanna stir up something, bcos of wat we have, wat we are. Deep inside, we know well it will happen, someday. Not the near future..... That day, i dunno if we'll witness it... i hope we dun, never.
That is also why i fear for the absent presence of ah Gong one of these day. He is old, very. What will become of us then? Am i too pessimistic or wat? Always a little sadness thinking this day to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment