ya, time flies too fast at times. There are still many visiting to do, many lo-hei meals to attend, many people to meet up. I hope I can go back to mum's home for 2nd visit but chances are slim. Different group of frends rushing to meet for the last few days.... from tomorrow up till Sunday, my schedule oredi full liao, can't even squeeze my mum's in. Oh no... Did I not put her in my priority list? ya, the travelling.... so bad me!
I agree lor, the mood to catch up during this time and normal days are somehow different. We would wish and say the good things the moment we meet. We do lo hei. We give ang bao. The children are happy. Well well, I really dun mind giving ang bao, which is a form of blessing. I'm blessed to be able to give too!
Just chat with a buddy this p.m about our yearly gathering, we both agreed to meet once a year is not much to ask for. We dun even mind some of them to just come and show face then ciao, at least we meet in the face, say hello, look how each other has grown old.... ;p Isn't that a nice thing to do? How often can we do that? How frequent do we put an effort to do it? Friendship are really hard to come by, especially long and good ones. We've known for 20years.... how many more gathering can we have? .... Life...
No comments:
Post a Comment