After a long rest.... there's a little phobia initially.... the thought of meeting people, talking to people etc. Has been living in my own world for the past many weeks. There were almost a week I hardly talk.
Ya, I haven't had a good laugh for quite some time... until today. The gals, thank you. And thank Jas for reminding me that. I also felt very awkward. By 11am I'm tired out.... yawning non-stop with a heavy head.
Right now, I'm waiting. A little worried about my condition. The pain come and go. I hope it shed. It is shedding... soon. Must shed... Please.... I'm only given 1 more week to prove I'm alright, until you shed.
It has been exactly a year.... I didn't really think much about it becos it was an accident, and everything happened and ended so quickly. I've always felt glad that factory has been closed.... who would have thought... who knows... Grrrrhhhh.....
No comments:
Post a Comment