Gurney Drive in Penang is a well-known eatery place or hawker centre, or an attraction, watever u call it. It is located along the beach.... or sea??? can't remember.... Anyway, it is one of the 'must-go' place when you visit Penang. This place is famous for all the local delicacies, tze-char.... Prawn noodles, char kway teow, laksa, rojak etc etc... The food are tastier compared to those in S'pore though they are about the same style. Yes, I do missed the food ter.
Happened to walk past it's first outlet in AMK (newly opened in April) and found this medium-sized air-conditioned 'shop' which previously housed Pizza Hut. Decided to order it's set lunch for a try. Costing $8.90 for a bowl of prawn noodle soup, 2 pieces side-dish which is the stuffed tau-hu and a cup of coffee. I thought the price is reasonable. Most importantly, the food is not disappointing but a surprise. The prawn soup, I thought it's better than the Sultan Prawn Noodle. Ok lor, salty enough for my taste. Will definitely go try it's char kway teow the next visit! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment