Saturday, September 4, 2010

sweetest dream

It would be the sweetest when you dreamt of someone really nice, fun and enjoyable. Especially when you dreamt that you were a couple! Ooops! Hahahaha.... my dream last nite was still so vivid. The feel, the touch, the conversation..... How could I dreamt of another man when The Husband was just sleeping beside me. But in the dream, I did feel like 'eh, I shud have a husband but how come now I dun?' So, I became very 放心. Oh, wat a slut! hehehe ;p Err, is that wat I'm lack of in my inner heart? Ooops! Sorry, The Husband, pls forgive me!!

Immediately when the husband woke me up, I told him I dreamt of this person. Woohoo.... muahaha.... He said "go dream go dream some more lah". I told him becos I felt guilty lor.....

In reality, I dun really like this man! I didn't listen to his song, and not to say support his album or concert. Ok lor, he is really talented lah, just dunno why... not my cup of tea, not even my taste! But in the dream, and oh god, he was very friendly, funny and gentle and he looked a little different. We were both travelling in a bus. Along the way, we had a little feelings for each other but we kept quiet and would just peep at each other while there were many other gals made contact or trying to reach him. He deliberately walked past me a few times and we would avoid eye contact. Until he finally need to alight at the next stop, he stood beside and was holding the handle beside me. And I knew he wanted to say something..... As the door open, I grab his hand..... The next monent, we alight together and went to a night market near my mum's home. I was hoping my mum would see us but on the other hand we dun want anyone to know. But the market 夜市or 花市looks like those in Taiwan... We were worried people would recognise him so we walked very fast, and were even running, holding hands. Sooooo sweet!

Hahahaha... I couldn't believe I had this dream.... Unbelievable! Do I miss romance too much? Is The Husband not doing enough? Oh gosh! I was dreaming about other man. Argh, kill me! Actually this isn't the first time. For movie stars, I've dreamt of Andy Lau, Francis Ng, my idol Tony Leung and of cos Kim Hyun Joong my Leader 学长. Mohohoho.... But only once each lah... no repeat and episode 2 de.... :o( I've forgotten all the dreams except the one with Leader cos in the dream, he also hold my hand while taking photographs for me..... ^^

This is not 'INCEPTION' hor? I think it's also good to dream wildfully & crazily like this cos it will not happen in reality. At least I had them in my dreams.... And tada.... the male lead in my dream this morning was "Jay Chou'!!!

No comments: