Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Bee busy with dreams

yes, i'm gonna be a busy bee for the next few weeks..... both office work and house work. Office work, becos we're gonna be short-handed. House work, because of the packing and moving. There are so much so much to do. And, we have so much so much things in the house. I just wish we can quickly settle down then start planning for next year. Ooops! I know I've said hundred times to stop travelling and really have to sit down thinking and consider about family planning. But But life is soooo short to even do many good things for ourselves. Not to say create another life then get busy and provides all 'wat you can' for the next 20 odd years..... Ya, I'm definitely the selfish human!

I am secretly excitedly wishing that next year is my travelling year. Visit places that I've wanted to... ya, dreams can never ends... and these are my bonuses cos I've fulfilled my dream with The One early this year, that is, wedding in Hokkaido. Though it's merely taking pictures and those who celebrated with us at the nice nice dinner were the travel mates and not our relatives. I'm really satisfied.

Then, it's about continue to plan for our retirement. We have so far, with great luck, moving the pace according to our plan, our dream. Come next, would be almost the last stage planning. Reaching almost the end of 30s.... Come to think of it, how many five or 10 years more can we work? It is only these 5 to 10 years more that we can earn and accumulate savings. 10 years, guess it is time we live with our mums. By then, they will be too old to live alone. Hence, to be able to afford a bigger house, it will not be here, not in this little red dot.

And, I will bang a little harder on toto for the next 3 mths. Hopefully I can strike some sky-fallen 'windfall' to get a 3 or 4 storey bungalow (in order to stay with 2 mums with each of us have our own private space). That's my dream now.... I'm busy dreaming still... but who knows.... next toto! Mine! Mine! Mine!

No comments: