Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lasik yes or no

The husband went for his lasik surgery the day before. Well, errr, I was the one suggested to go for it at first but due to timing and some travelling this month I had mine postpone. The husband went ahead after 2 assessment check. The procedure was simple and short, he has regained 6/6 eye-sight. But it was the first few hours after surgery that is putting me off now. One is to experience teary eyes for 3-4 hours, with pain, was very pain! He didn't take the pain-killer and bear it thru. And the next morning, he was pleased as he felt like wearing lenses but everything is beautiful, that's what he said. And he said, "just bear for that few hours, it's worthwhile"

Few hours leh! And the eyes just tears like tap water.... scary! Hurrrrhhhhhh.... I'm so scared of that kind of pain ;(  I now considering if I shud go ahead....   sob sob!

No comments: