Ya, that's from my good neighbour upstairs! I really wonder what they do whole day at home.... from morning till nite. I don't care what they hack in the daytime but come sundown, they can do knocking in the room at 11am, pulling chairs or furniture at 12am, stamping their feet at 1am, walking like an elephant whole nite on and off. Don't they need to rest? Though only a couple and a grown up son, what kind of man are they? They walk so 'hard' that I can hear their footsteps telling me where they going to and fro, so 'hard' that my poor ceiling light is trembling to fear and shivering with noise. I wonder when will my lighting drop down?
I want to move out! But But But Why am I sacrificing? Why am I the only one bearing all these? Why do I have to move? Why do I have to spend unjust $$$? As I just said, they pull the chair or something just again,,, yes just... at 1.26am!!! OH GOD! Why are you punishing me and not them?
2 comments:
Both of you heard that or only you ? mm... theres a diff.
doi, dun scare me leh.... both of us lah! hahaha... we are bearing it as there is nothing u can do even if report police.... tsk tsk tsk... just wanna 'lun' untill i tiok TOTO
Post a Comment