After the presidential election, everything is over and set. Let's move on and be united once again! Oh yes, we should. But united? I'm feeling so much of 'peoples divide'. 感觉四分五裂!I was so anxious that I actually turned up at the stadium in the wee hours. I've never expect myself to be so engaged too. This time, after the GE, yes it is so uptight.
This tiny island, my home, with the problem of people (importation of immigrants, not giving birth to enough babies, aging population) and the problem of natural resources (water, agriculture and seafood)..... but yet every now and then we are making hell lot of noises, complaints, to check on a government who build this proud nation of ours..... why don't these people think of how to solve and improve these problems.... national problem, not individual.
There are still people worry about not having a certain religious president in the near future. We need someone who is wise, who can lead and bring us up to another level. We wouldn't mind if he is Indian or Malay or Eurasian or Chinese for decades so long as he is the right one for the job.
No comments:
Post a Comment