Saturday, August 25, 2007

???

Imagine this:
When someone ask if you've seen his/her thing, and you clearly, truthfully replied no. Yet, he/she still request:"can you try to recall pls? it's very important to me" And you said: 'how does it look like?'. He/She replied: "i put it there, you cleared the place that day. If not you, then who?"

will you feel very doubtful? should you feel angry? do you feel a betray of trust? you start wondering.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds so similar...

we planned to hiking at mountain yesterday morning. before we left our home, my husband couldn't find his spectacles (this happpened very offen, he always put his spectacles everywhere. then, he has got to find it by the following day. When he couldn't find it, he'll become very inpatient and lost his temper. I'm very angry about this...), he asked me whether is his spectacles in the livingroom. At first, I told him: No, it's not there. Maybe we were a bit rushed on that time, he started to lost his patient and kept asking me searching downstair. I was angry as he didn't trust me (it was not in the livingroom!!) and this incident kept happening... after that, I said: if you don't trust me, you better come down searching it by yourself. Then, he complaint that I was not helpful at all! %"ç(%ç("*()*/-+

at the end, he found it in the basket next to his bed after we came back from hiking. He had searched there more than 3 times in the morning...

can you believe this? oh, man!

Have a nice weekend!

Jean