Mum just called to inform me that an elderly aunt of mine (who is my mum's cousin) has just amputated her right leg. She had a fall few years back and caused her to be bed-ridden. And recently has skin itchiness. She scratched her leg so hard that it kind of worsen the condition and become infected by some sort of disease. It is real sad to hear these things happen. I told mum we should be relieved for grandma that she didn't suffer all these. Sigh....
I'm also sad for Dawn. Her childhood friend has just passed away in a car accident. I've heard about this guy before. He was once Dawn's 'childhood lover'. They were primary school mate from the same kampung. Dawn liked him since. After her failed relationship with Wen, she actually express her feelings to him. I thought she was brave. It really takes alot of courage to say it. But i told her, at least he knows her feeling. And, he attended her wedding last month, saw the most beautiful Dawn. No regret! But she has been very very sad. She took a day off today, rushing back to hometown to grab her very last chance to be with him, to tell him whatever she wish she has a chance to......
Life..... so short... so fragile...
1 comment:
Hi dear,
How've you been? I heard from BK that you looked for me last Monday, so sorry as I've already left Singapore for my home in Switzerland. Well, I'm glad that you guys did enjoy the 6 days holiday in Brunei.
So sad to hear this kind of bad news. Yes, life is tooooo short. We never know what will happen next day/hour/minute/second, it's so insecure sometimes! For me, I'm always worrying about my family and friend who live far away from me now. That's why I always pray for those people (including you, Bk and Janice) I love and miss. Just wish all of them always live happy, healthy and safety.
The last but not the least, thank you for all helps you guys did for me. I really appreciated it and will remember in my heart for life!
A big hug and kiss from Jean
Post a Comment