chance upon Sharon Au's blog few days ago. Has been following her blog since. She lives her dream. She studied in one of the University in Japan. That kind of life. I've always wished i could do that but i do not have the same courage. That would means leaving things behind, live the life. Has ever told my best frend abt this. Has ever shared with hubby abt this. Then what? I'm still here. Unless i'm alone (but that'll be so sad). I have no courage to forgo what i have now. I have no courage to make the changes. I have no courage to sacrifice some of the things. It's just a wish. A wish that will never realise.
When do i have this idea? It was after the Oyasato trip to Osaka. Not long after we came back, there was a schoolmate went to further a 1 year Jap course in Tenri. I was wishing that i could do that. And living a life in Japan has become my wish. I simply love Japan. (even more so than Europe or any other place that i've been) Now that i have housing commitment, family commitment, ehmm.... it'll remain a dream, a wish. A beautiful one......
No comments:
Post a Comment