Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bad Luck? Down on Luck?


Barely 5 days old, my new car kana 'kissed' at the ass yesterday morning. It was during peak hour along CTE, the accident prone stretch. Haiz.... at the speed of 10/20km, it was full of stop and go, stop and go. It was a complete stop, not even an e-brake. Heartbreak! It was painful! Though the fortunate thing was no one being hurt in this. But it came a little early, barely 5 days nia.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,

I haven't had time to congrate you about the new car, it's already been kissed by other... Not only you, I feel heart pain for you as well. No matter what, the most important is you're safety... Btw, can you claim the insurance then?

I wish you and the car will have lots of luck form now onwards... ;-)

Best wishes,

Jean

Janet Happie Chew said...

thanks. I thought it was just a minor scratch. But yesterday sent to the workshop for assessment, alamak it's gonna cost abt $4K as the inner panel was being pushed in and not aligned. The driver who knocked into me will be ter on Mon as well to do a joint survey. Lucky his also Toyota... canot run away. Gonna claim his insurance lor