Monday, June 16, 2008

15th June 2008

It was Eric and Mei Fang (Sharon) wedding yesterday. Very solemn. The kind i would love to have for myself. But mine, was what my mum wanted. We did it for her only. So fast, it was like we were just talking about it yesterday and then it ended within a day. Wishing them a blissful marriage.

This 3 years has attended 4 weddings of my close cousins. It brought us back together. the bonding. the closeness. Cousins & relatives that has distance due to work, busy schedule, stay far apart and commitments. I like seeing them. We were so close once, when young. Nephew & nieces that were dearest to me has grown tall and mighty lad, and young pretty lady. I really missed carrying them in my arms. And, one person. My dearest grandma, she was not here to see all her grandson & grandaughters got married. (left with the Zhiliang and Huili by 4th uncle) I think for them, at least another 4-5 years ba......

No comments: