Silly is actually such a nice word. Look at the wordings, it looks like a lady's name. In fact, it has a meaning of stupid but in a nice way. When u did something silly at the right timing, you're deem cute. When u did something silly at the wrong timing, you're hopelessly stupid.
And it is such ironic when one person praise you and thank you for your great thought and effort, the next minute another scold and angry with you for being silly. What do u think?
1 comment:
Hi my dear Janet,
Hoepefully your life will be better now. Take it easy, my dear. That's life. A big hug for you...
I'm sick these days. And, life in office is also horrible. I had a big disagreement with the colleague from other dept (so-called: argurment) this afternoon. I felt so tired dealing with the people here at work. We're from very different background and cultur, it's really not easy to make local accepting foreigners. Anyway, what can I do? After complaining I still have to work next Monday...
Sorry for no contact for long time, I was busy and tired after work most of the time. Hope to catch up with you soon. Take care and be happy!
Jean
Post a Comment