Friday, September 18, 2009

snake creeping

I'm referring to myself lah. I was wide awake at about 5.30am after the short visit to the loo.... I quietly open the door and that little noise awakened hubby. He 'huh' and lifted up his head, i quickly went back and lie down again. Hubby is a light sleeper and everytime i have to creep like a snake so as not to wake him whenever i have to get up early. So this time, my first attempt failed. After a while i heard his heavy breathing, i slowly crept away from his hand and he suddenly pat on me and said 'go, go'... yahoo... this round with approval de...hahahaha!

See, it's not that i can't leave the room without approval. But hubby is like a η”Ÿη†ζ—Άι’Ÿ and he automatically wakes up at abt 6am everyday. Any time earlier, i'll try not to wake him but let him continue in his dream land.

I found myself very funny when i have to creep on the bed away from him real slow and quiet. The door is always the trap though sometimes it wont make any noise. And always, i have to wait until there's the engine noise from the moving cars on the road. Can anyone imagine what i'm doing? Yes, i behave like a thief. Sometimes i was like "wat did i done wrong"...haha... but it's just that i try my best lor. See, i have to sacrifice!

No comments: