Monday, September 21, 2009

Very nice wedding

Attended a colleague's wedding on Sat. First time attending a church wedding, solemn and peaceful, soothing, and nice ambience. Yes, it was like what i've anticipated from the movie. I thought it was romantic, with the background music of organ and violin. But i've thought the priest should be stern-looking, serious..... but this one was joyful, bubbly and kidding, joking and teasing the bride and groom a lot. There were laughter and the atmosphere was a relaxed one. I never expected this but it was an experience, a good one.

The dinner was great. The event was a touching one. The thank you speech from the parent to the newly wed couple, and the one from the newly wed to their parents and to each other's, touches one's heart. It was beautiful. It was full of love.

I'm glad i was there.

No comments: