Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moonlight Sonata

I wonder the idea of Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata' came from the moment before he sleep? I was amused last nite, by The Husband of mine. After he switched off the light and climbed onto the bed, before he lied down, he asked :" I switched off your light, why didn't you switch off mine?" I was oredi shiok shiok in the best position for my sleep and has to drag open my eyes to response him "wat light?" And he just stared at me.... then repeat again with a very innocent look.... for a few seconds then i realised wat he meant. Hahaha i was so amused lor... i regretted for sounding that little impatient tone of "wat light" just a while ago..... The moonlit shone in and that 'almost' round patch of light shining on his pillow. The moon was just high above outside the window. So beautiful, i mean our bed.... ;p To be precise, his 'side' of the bed.

When he lied down. his lower facial and upper chest were 'litted'. I told him "tomorrow you'll have 2 tone colour cos u're now doing 'moon-bathing, but u're gonna be lucky cos the star is shining upon you.... " ..... wahaha We had this joke before into our dreamland .... so sweet!

No comments: