Slept at about 3am. I have to clear the blood traces out from my system down there. I have to wait for the medicine to take effect. Kept drinking water and runs to the loo, only 2 things i could do, or did. If you have no experience at all on wat the hell UTI did to you, you are the fortunate one, and pls, dun ever let it happen. The urge to pee, after pee.... The stinging sensation when you pee and seconds before you finish off, is like lightning striking from bottom, travelling up through your womb, your stomach, your chest, till your gums and teeth. And you'll be having fever, and your pores open.
It will get worse if you didn't keep drinking cos the urge is still there, and if there is not enuf fluid when u pee, the pain is unbearable and you'll be dripping blood instead. I got myself soooo bloated but no choice. At about 1.30am, i'm still not seeing the effect from the pills, yet i'm seeing more blood traces and the urine has turned pinkish to faint red. The worse thing could happen for UTI is the bacteria would travel up to the kidney, in the worst case, infecting the kidney and finally causes damage.
Finally feels better and not feeling the 'extreme' sharp pain anymore. I lie down and fallen fast asleep. But woke up 3 times within the short 5 hours sleep. Very good, comparing to almost every minute. I lost counts in the number of visit to the toilet, at least 60, and more...... I'm gonna zzzzz after taking 2nd dose of medication. Good nite! erhhh ..... Good nap!
5 comments:
hey gal, take care arh.. btw.. u can get any discount for ocean brand??hehe :P
wat is ocean brand for?
i mean "ocean" brand of the cranberry juice lah.. hehehe
oh, that's ocean spray. ya i got
Can get for me ? How Much ? Cheaper than NTUC ? Can help me get ? haha.. :P
Post a Comment