Just 2 days ago I was having lunch with a customer whose husband worked as a pharmacist. She told me anyone undergone anaesthetic, especially GA, tends to be forgetful. One needs some time to recover from this, it could be weeks or months. It is just that serious to destroy, killing your cells, affecting your brain working. You are inclined to forget things, slow in responding, memory loss etc. That is why the chinese physician always discourage patients to go for any surgery, avoid any if they can be rectified or improved by natural herbs.
Sigh... too bad! I've did it. I've loss some memory power certainly. I would forget whether I have taken my medicine. I would forget about some messages passed to me. I need more time to comprehend a sentence fully, a long message.... I'm worse than a mother who has just given birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment