Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shangri-La

The next holiday destination I wish to set foot on is Shangri-La. I find it very beautiful naturally, peaceful and mysterious... Has been thinking about this place for the last 2 years. ehmmm, it will be another dream to be fulfilled after the Hokkaido bridal shoot in Jan.... Human are greedy, isn't it? Dreams just keep on coming after one another.

About almost 9yrs ago when Grandma started falling sick, I was trying to plan a trip with her, sort of fulfilling the dream of bringing her to somewhere she wanted to go. I planned to bring her Jiuzhaigou but the agency advised that the tour may be too tedious for her as it require a lot of walking. I even plan to bring along a nurse. But no, no way she can travel at that condition. We thought of cruise but has went once and we were afraid what if something happen to her while at sea. So I asked her what is her wish? She said that if she ever had a chance to travel again, she would want to re-visit Yunan. Sadly, we didn't go anywhere as her condition deteriorated very soon. Now I hope to see this place too, to see how beautiful this place is, to try understand what was in her thought then... I wanted to tell her I see the place when I am there.....

No comments: