I really need a family conference for clarification on unsolved issues. Things has turn bad to worse. My Empress Dowager told my mum i am eyeing her 3-room flat. My Gosh! She said that her son keep asking her to sell the flat, stay with us and put the $ in my account. My Foot! My hubby never want her to sell the flat because it was his parents only hard-earned asset. He merely persuade her to stay with us and rent out the flat so that she can have some savings from there. The meant-well intention has turned out to be an ill one. And me, i'm always the bad daughter in-law in her heart from the very first time she scolded me and declared she hated me.
The communication system has brokened long long ago. But i've never thought though broken it can become so very hay-wired. My integrity has been seriously doubt. My kindness has seems to be greedy to someone. I'm wordless. I'm speechless. I'm mindless.
She lost her temper yet again yesterday when was with my mum...... just because someone block the lift for moving house. Sigh.... what a reasonable mum-in-law i have? I'm so so so fortunate!
No comments:
Post a Comment