Lately feeling very stressful from all walks. Used to feel stress-free when reach home, not anymore. Used to feel stress-free when i saw him. I've changed. Yup, i felt i've changed. I've became very very little, very very conscious, very very unhappy, very very unsatisfied, very very annoying. I've been super-multi-sensitive than ever. More easily agitated than ever. I'm no longer submissive. I'm no longer having the high level of tolerance. I'm no longer having the kind of endurance i used to have. I'm no longer myself. This is cruel.
It is really not easy to live under one's expectation. Especially a tough person. I felt like running away at times. I felt like living a world of my own at times. I felt very much wanna find back my oldself.
From Her. From Him.
Tonite, i dun feel like going home. Oh dear, when has such thought comes along (again)? It has been such a long time since.... I've been avoiding her, just like she's been avoiding me, avoiding going home. My house. My home. When has it not become warm ? When has us not become warm ? Why do People change? Why do Things change? not better but for worse.......
2 comments:
Hi dear, how've you been? I feel so "xintong" when I read your article. How could this happened to you? Why should you suffer from it? When will this end? (I know there is no answer for these question) I don't want this carry on by no end, you should live happily with the one you love!... What can I do for you? Nothing, but I'll always be here for you... Take care.
I've chosen this. We've to learn to accept. We've to learn to live. Life is not always sweet. It comes with sacrifices, forgive & forget, appreciation and tolerance. I'm still learning.... alot alot to learn...
Post a Comment