Pardon me for being disrespectful but.... it's the truth! How can someone be so evil? See, they have not been on talking terms since the 'funeral' issue.... This evil vent her frustration on the maid and even on the kids. My goodness! Becos the maid shared her room, (of cos sleeping on a mattress on the floor lah. would she give her a bed?), lately she placed mothballs on the floor beside her. When the maid tried to sleep the other end, she moved the mothballs where the maid would faced. When sis-in-law told her off, she added more, on both sides. And, she would blow the fan at herself only. Isn't this evil? I really dunno wat you'd call this?
Just last nite when we visited them. I can even smell it from the kitchen when the Empress open her door. When hubby told her not to do that as it cause health issue or even cancer... she can told us very loudly and angrily that she didn't smell it, repeatedly. My very insensitive nose can even smell leh... that's serious de lor. I have sinus problem since very young and has went thru lasik and over the years it has became insensitve. It may be good cos at times when hubby fart or after using the loo i wouldn't be able to smell the pungent.... haha.. so when i think it stinks, it is really stinko.
Her aim is to get them move out without saying so...... Her own son and grandchildren leh! I can't believe this.
No comments:
Post a Comment