Got myself real busy over the past 3 weeks. Had practically working non-stop, even with the flu & cough. No, no rest at all. The movings, the unpacking, the cleaning up. After settledown at new house, we finally rented out the old house and gotta do touch up and re-painting. To save that thousand over dollars, I actually took 2 half days to paint the wall myself, of cos with hubby lah. Exactly a month, no rest! I am overly stressed out, tired out, drained myself out.
No time for my hairdo. No time for the ironing. No time for the tidy up of the little things. After handling the keys to the tenant tomorrow, we are going to relax ourselves. I'm going to have a good hairwash at the saloon, foot massage, meals with mum and enjoy my new home. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with my new tenant.
Thereafter, I'm gonna look forward to my short break with my dear sisters and the kids. It has been soooo many years since we last travel together. If didn't remember wrongly, it was to Hong Kong. Ever since we all got married and the 2 of them had kids, this will be our 1st outing. Yahoo... can't wait for the time together. After that will be my family trip to Shangri-la, my dream place (after Hokkaido).....
Next year,,,, it's gonna be my travelling year. Planning another in CNY which I'm praying for no hiccups. And then to fulfill a long-time dream in my favourite country. A dream which I'd wanted to do, almost did it 9 years ago but didn't becos of the man here..... I'm wishing that I can do it next year. No lah, No, it's not another wedding shoot. It's something more relax and easy ..... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment