I dunno whom did I offend, or has offended. Someone played pranks on me by applying some oil-feeled liquid in my heels, and below my heels yesterday morning. The stain was still on my doorstep, that looks like dripping all over. It looks like honey but was not sweet nor sticky. Felt like making a police report or send the shoe for finger-print examination. It makes me felt like shit the whole day. Was thinking of getting the surveillance camera.
I didn't clean up the place or removed the shoe. I purposely put another pair last evening to see if it'll happen again. I guess if there is a 1st time there will be a second cos it seems deliberate. Ya, I was not wrong, it happened again this morning. This time was a big patch underneath the 2nd pair of heels. Should I have installed the camera, the culprit would have been caught. I regretted for not doing so yesterday even I have planned to get it and even got the address, and I even send to ask for a quote but wait for no reply.
I dunno who the hell it was..... no idea at all..... only a familiar face that appear in my mind in that instant but I hope it was not him, and it could not be him. It could be anyone I 'unknowingly' offended..... but how could it be? I just moved here barely 2 weeks and has yet to 'talk' to anyone except my neighbours same floor..... Errrggghhhhhh!
I didn't clean up the place or removed the shoe. I purposely put another pair last evening to see if it'll happen again. I guess if there is a 1st time there will be a second cos it seems deliberate. Ya, I was not wrong, it happened again this morning. This time was a big patch underneath the 2nd pair of heels. Should I have installed the camera, the culprit would have been caught. I regretted for not doing so yesterday even I have planned to get it and even got the address, and I even send to ask for a quote but wait for no reply.
I dunno who the hell it was..... no idea at all..... only a familiar face that appear in my mind in that instant but I hope it was not him, and it could not be him. It could be anyone I 'unknowingly' offended..... but how could it be? I just moved here barely 2 weeks and has yet to 'talk' to anyone except my neighbours same floor..... Errrggghhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment