Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Games Idiot

When I was small, my dad bought me 2 games. The very first I had was the popeye (in green colour). The 2nd one was the King Kong (in brown colour). That was the only 2 I had before all the nintendo what others coming out swiftly. I'm not a game person. But having those 2, I was very good at them, and often than not, very 'envied' by my cousins who dun own the game 'machine'.

Recently, because hubby said my 'brain' hasn't been working well, and playing games can help improve, and strengthen the memories and response especially. I have to keep my brain active, think fast, react quick. Our nephew played xbox since 3 and has been so good at all games... those violent, fighting, shooting watever on sell. I dare not even play with him cause I can't even analyse the situation when he is playing. I always ask "where? where your enemy? I dun see u" while he was busy punching, kicking somewhere in the screen. Cos u see, there are so many 'lookalike' appear at the same time.... sigh, my own fault!

Finally went to the game shop last weekend to check out what's on sale. We frankly told the young chap "see, we have NEVER play any games. What would you recommend?" Hahahah,,, was it funny? It was a headache, got Wii, got Xbox, got Playstation, Playstation 3 (if remember correctly).... I was like... 'HUH?'.... just want to look for something simple to start with.... no fighting, no violent de.... Guess I hv to look at those games appeared in the 80s'... kekeke ya, they have, the improved version. Difficulties, more levels were added to a simple game we used to play when small.

Still deciding..... at least $500 to spend....

1 comment:

Christina said...

Aiya.. if you wan can play free one too.. FB got alot of them.. wahahaha.. but be careful, cos someppl might get addicted de.. self discipline arh..:P