Friday, October 22, 2010

Irritating neighbours

This one whole week I didn't catch a good nite sleep. I was awaken by the noise upstairs. Chairs/furniture dragging, stamping hard on the floor that almost 'shatter' my ceiling light, fick-fiaking their slippers in the middle of the nite that scared me out suddenly (especially between 2-3am). I've been like, having 3 hours of sleep..... because was awakened abrupty, I would hv problem falling back to sleep. I really wonder wat these people are doing and how long more can I take it.

Are we causing the same to our neighbours downstairs? Can they hear us too? Is this building structure having problem? God, pls let me have a good peaceful sleep.....

2 comments:

Christina said...

Did you see fengshui before you move in ? Mm.... maybe i share with you something when we meet one day.. *if i still remember to... :P

Janet Happie Chew said...

huh? fengshui got see neighbours de meh?.... ok ok,,, I think no need to remind u and U will hear it when u come... cos it happen whole day de... hehehe