Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love Story untold

Everyone has their love story to tell. Each story is different, is unique, is nostalgic, is dramatic, is memorable, is bitter, is sweet..... From my grandma's, my mum's to myself..... Our love road is different, is special. Everyone has a beautiful dream about their love, their Mr right, their wedding, their home, their children, their career and etc and etc..... but in real life, the fact is life is full of hardships, and a lot of endurance, determination, trusts needed. And there is only the power of love that will push you going forward. For the love of your partner. For the love of your family and children. For the love of your job and what you are doing.

Whenever reading love stories from the paper, magazine or books, they left me in thoughts. I am someone easily moved. I felt for it, for them. Whenever I witness newly-wed couples taking vows, I'd be so emo. The things that you said are only meant for the person you are going to love your lifetime, ONCE. And only when you mean it. Long ago, I knew I cannot marry a man I don't love cos the vow means so much. I just canot bring myself to say 'I Love You' to someone I don't. Everytime I read about ah gong's love story, I'd be so touched. Sometimes, some stories, some telling, you can just felt so strongly about it. These few days, much of ah gong's love life stories was published. And, I'd tears. In recent years, he has so frequently open up his love, his feel for her, publicly. I can feel for him, like many people do. But still, there is this level of pain and loss in him nobody else has but only himself.

When grandma's health condition worsened, body deteriorated day by day, we all expected the day would come. We all prepared and waited for the day. I even secretly imagine the day she's gone and what would my days be. I also thought that it is good for her to be 'relieved' from the devil soon so that she will not be in pain anymore. No matter how long you have prepared, the grief is still there, the loss and pain would not lessen abit. The true and cruel only hit me more when she was truly gone, when everything seemed so different, when I realised my life is going to be without her, for good. The missing, is unbearable at times. Cos no matter how much I miss her, I will not see her, no more. Though after 7 years, I'd still wept underneath my quilt when I'm sad, when I miss talking to her, when I miss those days, when I really really miss her terribly. There is our love story, untold.

It would be the same if one day my partner leave me behind. Nobody else would feel the pain as I do. Though yes, most people would but the level of pain and loss is different. There are so much so much happenings between 2 persons besides their love story known. Much much little trivial things will become important and memorable one day. Those will not be told... only to be brought along to the heaven one day.

No comments: