Sunday, July 1, 2007

New life

Sis-in-law will be giving birth to her 2nd son tomorrow. Her gynae has advised her to go for cesaerian section tomorrow as the water-bag does not contain sufficient water. A name has been chosen for him, E-then. How time flies ya! It was just like yesterday when the announcement of the pregnancy was made. And tomorrow, we'll be seeing this little thing......

The feeling has been stronger and the mind is clearer each time they left, each time we sent them home. I'm referring to my bro-in-law & family. Ehmm, i'd always tell BK that 'I'd still prefer to be the 2 of us. Just 2 of us!' I dun like being interrupted. Or rather, our life being interrupted. Just enjoy so much of our life together. But with the kids around, or even just a kid around, i felt my schedule and my everything being upheld and still. My 5 yr old nephew was with us for just half a day last weekend and i thought i had enough of that. Sticking around, asking questions, requesting for things & food, demanding for accompany....... I prefer to do my reading without interferance and not running around playing. I prefer to continue with my composing and not walking in & out of the kitchen for food and drinks. Watching my preferred tv serial and not transformer. I already had a big baby to take care of. End of the day, it's plain tired.

And not only towards him. Just not interested in entertaining kids, anymore. Is it a kind of sick?
And i'm glad BK respect my feeling, my concern, my decision.

No comments: