I knew it! I knew it! For the past 2 days I've been out I didn't drink enough water and has been holding my bladder for hours. I just knew it would come but pray it didn't. I could just be such an incorrigible lazy bum, putting my own health at risk. The last I had was just 2 months ago. Doctor was worried it gets too frequent and the seriousness of virus could travel upward and 'hurt' the kidneys. But I was also told there were patients who had it more frequent than me, like almost monthly. Gosh....
It was late evening when I felt the discomfort. In just 2 hours time it became excruciating and I had to flush myself with 5 cups of water down the throat. Knowing I can't wait longer, just a little while The Husband lied comfortably in bed, I had to be rushed to the clinic for those brown pills and antibiotics. By then, I was shivering when I reached home. Ya, fever coming and I just hope the pills works fast enough before the bloody urine came upon. Praying I would not have to hug the toilet bowl to sleep. Ya, I almost fell asleep in there. Water parade and few more rounds to the loo.... haiz.... the pain really made me regretted so much so much.... and ya, I deserved to be scolded by The Husband. The bottle of cranberry juice still intact with seal, not open after 4 days....
Luckily, this time recover fast. By morning about 10am when I woke up I was able to urinate 'normally'. Just that I still need to continue the water parade and flushed down the virus as much as I can..... and, I really need to catch on more sleep to recover the lethargic(ness).
No comments:
Post a Comment