Talking about seafood earlier on, my craving still there. Not enough from the buffet, not satisfied from the freshness, not happy..... Jialut leh! Just like any drinker, to think that you have to leave after a few glasses that are not even enough to cool the tummy. It's a torture lor...
I'm a seafood person. Imagine just both me and The Husband can finish the 4kg Alaskan King Crab.... woohoo... unbelievable! My record for prawns at one meal is 22pcs. Ooops! Well, I did health checkup every year and I dun really eat such a 'huge' volume often... health report so far so good. I just couldn't resist wat to do.... emmm, yummy....
Must arrange a seafood feast again. The one at Ritz sucks! Need really nice good one to erase those awful experience in my my mind, my mouth, my taste bud.... err, beside LongBeach, I think Newton also not bad lah... ok, set!
No comments:
Post a Comment