Monday, January 18, 2010

korean drama

Has been 'chasing' after a few korean drama from Channel U and KBS. I've always thought my love stories were like one of those drama. Ya, imagine as best you can ;p

Lately The Husband watch 家门的荣光 with me。He felt that 丹雅is very much like me. 以前的我咯. Canot imagine right? I used to be very quiet, very reserved. I wore only the basic black, grey and 80% blue. My outlook very tearful, troubled, always with a protective wall in me, not easy to open up. And ya, I am not easy to befriend with, especially guys. Maybe it could be my upbringing, my background, my life experiences... The Husband was rejected by me then, we lost contact for many years, then 1 day we met and tada.... the rest is history.

I really can't imagine this man has changed me. I have never thought anyone could changed me like that. He taught me to open up, to accept new things, to talk, to communicate, to explore another side of me. I now live with colours, happiness and laughter. In the drama, watching 丹雅opening up, smile and joke, and start doing naughty things, I also find that I was really like her. Jiayou, 丹雅!

No comments: