For many years, we 'rejected' the ideas of having cables at home. We have been busy in our daily lifes oredi, and could imagine that how we would stick on with the tv if we are gonna subscribe that. To think that we only bought dramas if we think we have time for it. Otherwise, we really enjoy our books and music and chatting besides the little time on tv.
Woosh! It really changed our lives a bit since we had it installed 3 weeks ago. Ya, The Husband was signing up the Maxmobile and there was a promo for this SCV and we thought ok, give it a try and be updated like the rest. Ok, this is it. Now the TV is on whenever we are in living room or I should say, whenever there is somebody at home. I follow more on Korean dramas and very little on entertainment and variety. The Husband would get stucked to his movies and AXN. I hadn't been reading since, and left aside many things that I should complete. OMG! This is no good, really. I was just asking him if we can terminate this. Of cos, ya, it has to depend on our self-control.
No comments:
Post a Comment