About 1 year ago, when the whole management team changed, all residents were encouraged to fill up a feedback form. The new team promised to improve whatever from the previous. I complained about the security system the previous team posed, the signboard on direction, and the exterior of our lobby.
First of all, I dunno how they scrutinize residents or visitors. Anybody can come in just by saying hello or some 'hi' gesture to them. As they feel like it, they ask for particulars or take down their vehicle number. Otherwise, couldn't be bothered. Many times there were visitors pressing my doorbell without the team informing us. They are supposed to call us up to inform who is coming and only when we acknowledge visitors are then allowed to enter. They changed it once but still the same thing happen. Just 3 mths ago (in Oct) they changed another new team. Now the new team use scanning SMS. Not known yet if they are better.
Secondly, the signboard for direction to different blocks are soooo small you can't see clearly from inside the vehicle. The directions in the basement carpark is so misleading that so frequent taxi-driver and visitors couldn't find the lobby they just go round and round. Recently there was a notice for residents and they paste it at the side of one parking lot. The small piece of paper with fonts so small people would not notice. My god, it is ridiculous lor.... for who to see huh? Becos I parked my car ter and I walked passed it. I thought my brain always half-working, how come got somebody worse than me wor.... Then, the sign for visitors to lobby is unclear.
Thirdly, I complained about the outlook of our lobby at the basement. It simply look worse than our previous HDB block. I can't believe it is a condominium. I thought there should be nice homogeneous tiles (if not of marbles). The door should be a better type, or glass door. Anyway, the whole lobby should look (not to mention posh lor) like a condominium. It is the first impression from a visitor on how the building look. It just doesn't but look like any low-end apartment in Johor. This will affect the value of a building or property. Frankly, my previous HDB block looks nicer and presentable.
Lastly, there was no signboard showing the name of our property. One can only see the name, a small one, when you drive in near the gantry. Many doesn't know wat property it is. Now, I am very very glad. this signboard was put up (along the main road) a few mths later after I submitted the feedback form. Whether it is coincidence, or many residents share the same sentiment, it was done considerably soon.
Just last week, they started doing a facelift to the lobby. The circular mentioned the re-furbishment is to improve on the outlook which will increase on the value of the property. The Husband was very excited when he received the circular. He shouted to me 'you happy lor, they are doing it for you. And our block is the first to be done'... It could be coincidence again, or ya, many residents share my thoughts. What I felt could be anyone's too. There are so many of us.... I'm always very 'general' de..... my thoughts representing the 'general' majority... hahaha!
I'm waiting to see if they will do up to my expectation, or better ;p
I like my voice being heard, be it coincidence or wat..... the God heard me ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment