Arghh... it's the time of the year again! Started last weekend and hopefully we can finish all by this Sunday so that we have the next weekend for CNY shopping and some very minor deco for the house. Ya, we still want to create some atmosphere to raise up the mood u see. And CNY is meaningful to us.
I'm wondering if every household really clean up every corner of their house like us. I, declare i'm a little lazy... would 'discount' myself not clearing certain things, for example my bookshelf and the store-room. But No No No, The Husband is the type who wants to spring-clean the whole house. Yes, the WHOLE House! The wardrobe, the cabinets, the kitchen stuffs, the store-room, the shoe-rack and watever rack etc etc.... we have to take out everything, wipe the cabinets, clean the items, then put them back. He worries insects will migrate somewer and grant themselves a PR there hence... once a year..... So far, only the living room done over the last weekend. Still alot more to go lor.
We want to quickly finish and get some deco things. All our neighbours here would put up decor on their main door and flower pots along the corridors. The Husband said we are always the last to do it so this year we must be the first. Hahahah.... some competition here ..... But frankly, I really appreciate these nice neighbours. They were generous, kind and friendly. Not at all selfish or snobbish. I'm so blessed.
But these 2 days.... hardwork + sweat!
No comments:
Post a Comment