Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary

First time celebrating our wedding anniversary in town. Ya, we are supposed to celebrate our special today in Japan, if not for the ticketing issue... sigh... say no more, else I'd wanna 'lor so' again... I'm glad The Husband is someone who valued our special days. Be it our birthdays, anniversary or valentine and festive seasons, so that they are different from any other normal days. Many people always say that when you married long enough, and all gifts given, it will come a time when you dunno wat else to give, wat surprise to present, wat mood to have.... Well, we dunno how long ours will last, just enjoy it while we have lor...

Dinner was Int'l seafood buffet at Ritz Carlton. Ambience was good, staff extremely friendly and polite, but food mah... err... need to be improved. The cold prawn was not very fresh. To think that I had only 2 pcs was very rare. Most of the dishes were very saltish, too saltish. The shark fin soup, mushroom soup, pepper crab, butter prawn, bee hoon etc. The best is crayfish and dessert. I'm a very 'saltish' person, hence when I say the dish is saltish, it is veeery saltish for The Husband. The restaurant was full house hence probably they were short of staff, I have to request the 3rd time for my lemon water to be served.We decided it will be our first and last visit to the 'Greenhouse' restaurant.

If not for the boys' concert (supposedly on 9th Jan and postpone to 13th Feb), airtickets have been booked, else we would have gone to Bangkok this week. Anyway, we'll carry on and I'm looking forward to the shopping trip, taking it as post-anni celebration. This is the gift from The Husband. Shopping trip plus the number 1 recommended hotel in Bangkok!!! we'll see.....

No comments: