Supposed to be X'mas party, but some of us have been taking turn to go on leave, and also cos of the D&D earlier, we ended up having a New year party instead. I appreciate everyone's effort, contribution, and participation. Especial thanks to Uncle's very unique dessert and Ker Shiun's meringue pie. They actually took half a day's leave to prepare their specialty. These 2 foods are full of love and sincerity. And our surprised photographer Leon, a frend came for the party but ended up ... oops. I'll take it as we are giving him a chance to practice so that he can be more professional soon... muahaha.... . >o<
It was a great time to catch up with ex-colleagues though time was really short. Just by meeting up, seeing each other in great shape is comforting. Gathering is not always have. To meet up with more than 2 people, depends on each other's timing and schedule, not to mention more than 20. I'm glad it has happened, and hope everyone has enjoyed the evening.
Really, have fun and crazy moments with colleagues outside office hours, and with frends you dun see everyday, is precious and hard to come by. Have a good laugh, doing some crazy stuff together not everyone has..... I appreciate the moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment