Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Looking forward to many events ahead

Ya, many plans are oredi in place for the coming months. I'm gonna get myself very busy but looking forward. I'm just a little sorry I can't attend the concert in HK this Sat. But then again, the company D&D is an annual thing, I dun get to gather or having good time with all the people i've known at work all the times. Aquaintance are met with fate, so wat about being colleagues...... I've always pessimistically thought, it may be our last, it may be his/her last.... ya, people makes changes, move for better.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my skiing trip next week. woohoo.... I wish I had a good enjoyable one. Dear God, pls grant me good good weather, good good snow, good good fun, good good trip! When I thought I can do my last one in Hokkaido, that would fulfill my dream oredi. But haha, it's fated to let me have one more.... I kind of wanna thank that f*-up travel agency which got my Hokkaido tickets go hay-wired and ruin my whole Japan trip. Ya, otherwise, how can I enjoy one more? Ok, for those who dunno why i'm having the last skiing, that's wat i errhh... somehow promise my other half. But then, becos I really love Hokkaido and wanna do it again there, with my other half this time. When I was at the Otaru Canal many years back with my classmates and sensei (who's the one taught me skiing) from Jap school, I told myself I must come again with my other half in future. So I wanna realise this dream when we can.

After this trip, I'm looking forward to my SS501 concert in Bangkok... Ahhhhhhhh! I can't wait to go.... The gals are all getting excited. And of cos, shopping spree! The last I went was 3 years ago... so long liao. My stocks ran out le hence i'm also basing on this point, cajole my other half to go... muahaha.... There'e a certain range of lingerie I can get fm there only. Even the similiar ones here just feel so different and uncomfy. 3 years ago I bought a dozen, this time maybe 2 to last me longer.... And cutie lovely t-shirts I like from NO Problem. Heard there many new malls and shopping centre. During that period usually there r a lot of post X-mas and NY sales going on... so we're bound to have a good grab!

Then, we have CNY just around the corner. I'm planning for short trip too.... should be confirmed soon. Then we have a group short trip with frends. And my personal projects! Oh, I'm gonna be soooooo busy. So many So many to do... but I like.....

No comments: