Saturday, December 12, 2009

Improved eyesight

Can't wait to share this... yeah yeah yeah! my power reduce by 50points each... muahaha.... muahaha.... Is it really the Lutein pills? I've gotta change my glasses. let me see... 1 more bottle and shall see how.... yahoo... I actually intended to get 3 pairs of lens this very last minute, just need a pair for tonite. But becos it's my 1st time to this optical shop, nearest to my house, they need to 'scan' and check my cornea. I have minor sensitive inner eyelid, could easiy get rashes if not handle properly. But ok, not a big deal.

Mum's frends has knee-cap problem and couldn't walk straight for many years. After taking the pills for about 3 weeks, she can go shopping wor... dat's amazing! I have not sent them to AVA for testing... initially I thought I wanna do so dunno wat's inside the capsule, and whether it's safe to consume. Sigh... think only and i've finished my first bottle. Actually I did realise my eyesight is better when I was in Medan. One morning, I heard the noise from the tv, I opened my eyes and started watching a while before i realise i'm watching without my glasses. It's not veeery sharp lah, still can't see the wordings but at least the facial and expression was quite clear. I was so elated then.

No comments: