Dearest sis couldn't make it on time to the childcare centre again. I went to pick our boy. This time, before i even step across the gate, I heard him telling his teacher "my godma is here".... and he was carrying his bag and ready to go. So cute. Just yesterday he was still alittle cranky, didn't want to go with me. It was after mummy's cajole on the phone, promise to buy him a toy, after the teacher said they are going to turn off the light and close the school, after i keep promising him mummy is going to fetch him fm godma's house.... etc.... he unwillingly dragged his little footsteps. However, immediately when he sit in the car, he started chatting with me non-stop and forgot all about the previous crankiness. The whole 3 hours yesterday i saw that he did enjoy himself and didn't even mention about mummy.
On the way, he asked me to cook carrot and rice for him. I told him we're eating out but he mumble something and said wanna eat at my place... ;p During dinner time, he pulled his chair and wanted to sit beside me. He would 'allocate' seats for everyone and said "godma sit here, godpa sit here, mummy here"... Kids nowadays know what they want, make their own decision, and even control the adults.... amazing. There was a pet shop just 3 units away from the eating place. The niece brought him to see pets and kept running there. Sori, to me, the niece is beyong control de. She is the one i called devil. Ooops! We 'chair-bound' him that he can only go after he finish his rice. After sometime, he told mummy, "I bao bao liao, can i go down?" I told him to wait for everyone to finish and we go together. He would repeat a few times, nagged a little but after you distract him by talking to him, he will be okay.
When I finished, putting down the cutleries
Our boy: "mummy can i go?".
mummy: "canot"
our boy: "mummy can i go?"
mummy: "canot"
Noe wat he did? He cheekily asked again "mummy can i go?" with i eyes blinking, slanting his head, with a cheeky smile. Hahaha,,, We almost fell down from our chair. He really know how... I said to hubby "can you still bear to say NO?" Kids huh nowadays are really devilish! I can foresee he's gonna 'kill off' countless woman out there in time to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment